UCAS Open Days
We have the following UCAS Open Day dates coming up:
- Wednesday 5th December 2012 -- Completed
- Wednesday 6th February 2013 -- Completed
- Saturday 16th February 2013 -- Completed
- Wednesday 20th February 2013 -- Completed
- Saturday 23th February 2013 -- Completed
- Wednesday 6th March 2013 -- Completed
- Wednesday 13th March 2013 -- Completed
- Wednesday 20th March 2013 -- Completed
Our UCAS Open Days are finished for this year, but if you would like to arrange a visit to the University please join one of the Campus Tours or just email us or give us a ring; our contact details are shown in the panel on the right.
Reserve A Place
You should only fill in this form after you have received an offer letter from us. Note that * indicates a required field.
About Open Days
We invite all our applicants to visit us for an open day where you will find out more about:
- Our innovative range of Geography degree programmes and the opportunities for studying overseas
- The range of field trips on offer as part of Geography degrees
- Our award winning Geography lecturers and brand new state of the art Geography building
- The activities associated with studying Geography and the equipment and techniques used by Geography students at Lancaster
Teaching staff and current students will be with you during the visit and we welcome questions on any aspect of degrees, university life and the application process. If you have further questions after the open day then please feel free to contact us by email or telephone.
Please contact Cathy Dolan for general enquiries or to arrange an informal visit:
Tel: 01524 510 249
Lancaster University Visit Days
As well as our UCAS Open Days, Lancaster University holds annual campus-wide Visit Days in August and September, when you can meet staff from Geography at LEC and listen to talks about the degrees that we offer.
You can also attend a Campus Tour. These are held on many Wednesday afternoons throughout the year, with the opportunity to arrange a drop-in session with admissions staff from LEC.